RESEARCH CENTER FOR TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT (RECTIE)
Office : 268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone : (84.8) 38 651 664, 38 645 398 Fax: (84.8) 8 645 398
Director : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dau Van Ngo
Director’s Email : email@example.com
Research Center for Technology and Industrial Equipment was established under Decision No. 2673/QD-TCCB on 03 December 1993 by Ministry of Education and Training. The Center has registered for science and technology activities according to the operation certificate No. A-066 issued on 27 February 2011 by the Ministry of Science and Technology (the first time issued on 18 April 1994, the second time on 4 January 2005, the third time on 19 December 2006 and the fourth time on 29 August 2007).
• Researching and applying new technologies in the fields of: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, hydroelectricity, irrigation, transportation, infrastructure, port and coastal structures, materials technology, information technology, geology, environmental engineering, industry and civil engineering.
• Investigating environmental geology, assessing the environmental impact and environmental remediation technologies (solid waste, water, gases). Investigating and treating the groundwater, surface water and seawater.
• Experimenting and inspecting the chemical and physical properties of rocks and building materials, mechanical and electrical equipment; designing water and road motor vehicles.
* Producing - selling products based on research results.
* Giving information, consulting, doing survey, verifying, inspecting, supervising and assessing the quality of construction works. Granting certification on safe bearing capacity; certification of construction quality conformity; equipment testing, manufacturing and installation; geological and hydrological survey and topographic measurement; Project planning, designing and transferring technology, training professional personnel in the research areas mentioned above.
The total number of working staff for the Centre is now 32, of which there are 02 Associate Professors, 02 Ph.D., 3 Masters.
Since its establishment, the Center has carried out 50 scientific research projects, including projects at National level, Ministry- level and City-level with highly practical applications, such as:
• Researching on mechanizing the waste separation stage for the Waste Treatment Plant in Ba Ria - Vung Tau.
• Researching, evaluating and proposing solutions to stabilize the Ho Chi Minh Road (in the Central Highlands of Vietnam).
• Researching and applying the concrete piles in soft soil layer in Ho Chi Minh City area.
• Assessing the earthquake risks in the area of district 1, 3 in Ho Chi Minh City using GIS method.
• Establishing the database and managing geological maps in Ben Tre Province …
Each year, the Center has implemented 1000 technology transfer contracts and reached annual turnover of about 45 billion VND.
In recent years, the Center has made outstanding achievements in scientific research activities, technology transfer, consultancy, design, manufacturing valuable equipment serving producing purposes; organized workshop and training courses to help the employees to improve their professional skills, such as:
Doing topographical, construction geology surveys ... in the Ho Chi Minh City area, such as: major bridges in Cuu Long Delta, for examples: My Thuan bridge, Can Tho bridge, Nam Can brigde, Phuoc Long bridge, Phu My bridge, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, Binh Trieu bridge ... or buildings: Hoang Anh Gia Lai buildings, Phu My Hung Residence in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City ...; and many factories: Guang Lian Steel Factory, Dung Quat Industrial Zone, Quang Ngai ...
• Transferring technology in the construction of drilled piers for the Transport and Construction Company No. 4 in the Ben Luc - Long An bridge construction, at Seo Dua – Soc Trang Province.
• Manufacturing cashew nuts processing equipment serving export purpose for Tam Ky Food Export Factory - Da Nang Province, Import-Export and Services Company of District 1 – Ho Chi Minh City, Lam Dong Food Company ...
• Manufacturing tole forming machine 7 waves and 9 waves for Huong Thuy General Trading Company - Thua Thien Hue Province, An Giang Construction Company Ltd, Hanoi Metal Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Treating Wastewater for Mang Thich Medical Center, Tam Binh - Vinh Long Province.
• Measuring the radar dynamic system for the Southern Flight Control Center.
• Mapping for Vung Tau City, People's Committee of Go Vap District.
• Finding new clean energy and technology of turning salt water into fresh water for the Spratly Islands.
• Supervising, consulting, designing, inspecting, construction quality, granting certification of conformity, ensuring safe bearing capacity for various construction in the South of Viet Nam...
• Training and granting certification for courses specialized in technical areas: geology, petroleum, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, transportation, chemical engineering, information technology, environment...
Our development orientation:
• Developing scientific activities and technology transfers in the field of engineering.
• Expanding the models of professional personnel training in the field of engineering.
• Affirming the position and the role of Research Center for Technology and Industrial Equipment in scientific research and technology transfer.