Research and Application Center for Construction Technology (REACTEC)
REACTEC was established in 1995. It has the mission to conduct applied research on construction technology and to provide consulting services on construction projects including infrastructure, transportation and irrigation technology. REACTEC also offers short-term training courses for professional skills in executing supervision, project management, evaluation of real estate, software application in structural computation and geographic - topographic surveys.
Research Focus and Activities:
- Survey, Design, Check and Test construction buildings, Transportation, hydrotechnics.
- Topographic survey, Investigation of Engineering Geology.
- To experiment to provide building material technical standards
- Training construction supervision profession, assessment building construction, project management, assessment realty.
- Training experts for Laboratory of construction.
- Instruction use specialized software about Structure, topographic, geology,. .
- Certify agreement about construction building quality