Refinery and Petrochemical Technology Research Center (RPTC)
The center was established in 2000. RPTC has the mission to conduct scientific research, to develop applications and technology transfer in areas of petrochemical technology. It also provides training programs in undergraduate and postgraduate in the field and consulting services, workshops and quality inspection on petrochemical products. The center has built up four well-equipped labs including Catalyst Lab, Petrochemical Product Analysis Lab, Technology Lab and Computational Chemistry Lab.
Research Focus and activities
- Petroleum refining technology, production technology of gasoline condensate for improving octane level
- Refining and innovative valorizations of Hydrocarbons
- Production technology of liquid propane gas and petrochemicals from natural gas
- Processing and production of unleaded gasoline, diesel oil, and additives for improving octane level.
- Catalyst applied in Petrochemical
- Valorization of bioressource and Green chemistry