National Key Lab for Digital Control & System Engineering (DCSELAB)
The national key lab of Digital Control & System Engineering (DCSELAB) - Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology was established by the Ministry of Science and Technology and Vietnam National University-HCM in 2003. It is entrusted with a special mission to develop into a leading lab in training and scientific research in the field of Digital Control and System Engineering which is internationally regconized.
- Conducting fundamental researches and technology renovation in the field of Digital Control & System Engineering, serving the modernization & industrialization of Vietnam;
- Contributing efficiently to the innovation and research on key technologies;
- Assisting in training high quality human resources for research activities.
Research Focus Areas
- Measurements: Measure complex-surface products; Components & control modules in measurement systems; intelligent and adaptable measurement systems…
- Robotics: System simulation and implementation on embedded robot; Modernized production process with industrial robots: automated storage/retrieval system, welding mobile robots; Designing and prototype production of embedded robots: humanoid robot, quadrotor, 4-leg robots, under-water robots; Education service on Microchip embedded system; Robotics model for training.
- Automatic control: optimal, adaptive, robust controllers, intelligent control systems for petroleum, electricity, transportation, chemical and food factories.
- CAD/CAM/CNC: precision manufacturing technology, high speed machine; Applying and transferring technology in cad/cam/cnc field for industrial branchs: mechanic, plastic, fabricate, textile, garment, shoe, sandal...
- System Engineering: optimized solutions in management and operation of manufacturing systems & services, simulation software supporting making multi-objective decision
- Mechatronics: Design and implementation of SCADA solution for factory automation and monitorinf ground station; Logistics and tracking solution for transportations; Microcontroller-based hardware design and system simulation for embedded system
- Rapid Prototyping: Designing anh producing physical models of industrial, decorative and medical products; Designing anh creating of systems for rapid prototyping
Add: Block C6, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet St., Dist. 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84-8)-38647256 -Ext: 6259, Fax: (84-8)-6264 8939
Email contact: email@example.com