Construction Consulting Company
The company has responsibilities in applying sciences and technology directly to the construction industry, but without involving in the actual construction, and to support education, research and training at HCMUT in areas related to civil engineering. It has functions to:
- Set up and design construction projects of all types including housing, business, industrial, roads and bridges, water and sewage systems; provide consulting service on construction bid; perform land and hydrology survey; Perform experiments to evaluate construction materials.
- Evaluate all construction projects; Perform inspection of all project designs and constructions
- Provide practical methods applied to modern construction technology; make prototypes of products utilized in housing and public constructions.
Research focus and activities:
- Introduce new construction technology into practice. A new technology is now available for the construction of bridges using pre-fabricated spans.
- Raise the level of knowledge and skills of employees to satisfy the demand for consulting services, especially for large construction projects in Ho Chi Minh City and southern provinces.
- Invest in improving the facilities including those specialized software used in the construction design in an effort to insure a high quality consulting service.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org