HO CHI MINH CITY UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY - VNU
Services Address : A2 – 268 Ly Thuong Kiet, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Function and mission:
- Function: Management, storage, acquisition, conservation and circulation of all technical resources such as books, periodicals, serials and other relevant materials for staffs, faculties, students of HCMUT and whole VNU. which have been a practical efficiency and great contribution to the University’s training and scientific research.
- Mission: The Library contributes to the University's Vision, to transform the lives of students and communities through learning and knowledge creation, by providing integrated scholarly collections, proactive information services and managed learning spaces which have been a practical efficiency and great contribution to the University’s training and scientific research.
Lecturers, Ph.D graduates, researchers, post – graduates, undergraduates of HCMUT and VNU
- Open access store that could help readers access directly and search quickly to materials.
- Guide patrins to retrieve information through the website http://www.lib.hcmut.edu.vn
- Borrowing, lending and interlibrary lending.
- Information retrieval and consulting.
- Reference services
- The library is gradually building the digital resources and the human resource for the application of information technology to make all professional services of the traditional library automatic.
- An electronic library is being built to facilitate the resources, use and employ the information resources to support the training and the scientific research.
- To apply efficiently all policies such interlibrary lending, sharing information resources….in branch libraries of VNU.